European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Name and address
Phone: +49 5665 1889949
Name and address of the data protection officer
Phone: +49 5665 1889949
III. General information about data processing
Scope of processing of personal data
In principle, we process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as legal basis.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, the GDPR as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 GDPR as legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 GDPR as legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 GDPR as legal basis for processing.
Data cancelation and storage duration
Personal data is neither stored nor collected.
IV. Provision of the website and creation of logfiles
1. Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected here:
(1) Information about the browser type and version used
(2) The operating system of the user
(3) The Internet service provider of the user
(4) The IP address of the user
(5) Date and time of access
(6) Websites from which the system of the user comes to our website
(7) Web sites accessed by the user's system through our website
The logfiles contain no IP addresses or other data that allow an assignment to a user.
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. Not affected by this are the IP addresses of the user or other data that allow the assignment of the data to a user. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
2. Legal basis for data processing
There is no storage of IP addresses in log files:
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data is Art. 6 para.1 GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is not necessary to allow the delivery of the website to the computer of the user contradictory and removal possibility
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on the part of the user.
There will be no newsletter distribution available.
On our website, we offer users no opportunity to register by providing personal information.
VIII. Contact form and e-mail contact
On our website no contact form is available, which can be used for electronic contact.
IX. Web analysis by Matomo (formerly PIWIK)
We do not use a web analytics tool to analyze the surfing behavior of our users on our website.
X. Rights of the person concerned
Should personal data be processed by you i.S.d. GDPR you have the following rights to the person responsible:
1. Right to information
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us. If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right of rectification or cancellation;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to corrections
You have a right to corrections and / or completion to responsible person in charge, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the limitation of the processing after the o.g. If conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
Cancelation of duty
You may require the responsible person to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
(1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) According to. Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR - Opposition to processing.
(4) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The cancelation of personal data concerning you shall be required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the responsible person is subject.